What is Pay back Amount?
Pay back amount means the availed Slonkit MAX amount plus the convenience fees including late pay back charges, if any, that you have to pay us back.
What is Pay back date?
Pay back date means the date before which you have to pay your Pay back amount. The tenure and Pay back date is calculated as below:
Pay back date
Between 1st and 15th of the month
15th of the next month
Between 16th and last day of the month
Last day of the next month
For Example: If the Slonkit MAX amount is availed on 6th February 2019, the pay back date will be 15th March 2019. If the Slonkit MAX amount is availed on 16th February 2019, the pay back date will be 31st March 2019.
How do I pay back?
You can pay Slonkit MAX in three ways. The process of payment is given below:
Pay via Slonkit Card balance
- On the pay back screen, check the box which says ‘Pay using your Slonkit Card balance’ and click ‘Pay’.
Pay via Debit Card
- On the pay back screen, Choose ‘Pay using Debit Card’
- Enter your 16-digit debit Card number, Card expiry date, 3 digit CVV and the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Pay via UPI
- Enter your UPI ID (VPA) - To know, how to create your own UPI ID, click here!
- Click on the payment notification received from the app in which you created your UPI ID.
- Authenticate the payment with the respective password.
- Check your Slonkit app, your payment will be successful.
Will I get a reminder to pay back?
Yes. You will get regular reminders via app notifications.
Can I pay back Slonkit MAX in cash?
No. Slonkit MAX is a virtual facility available through your Slonkit app only. You can pay back using your Slonkit Card balance or via Debit Card or UPI.